Home

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Hello Altenew Painted Flowers

There are few times when you ,yourself look at your work and are completely satisfied. This is one of those times for me. I wasn't sure of my layout, which isn't unusual for me, so I just went with it. What I did know was I wanted to use my new Altenew Painted flowers set and Tim Holtz Distress Inks. I choose my flowers and created mask with masking paper. The inked I used were shaded lilac, crushed olive picked rasberry, abandoned coral and black soot for my sentiment. The first flower was the lilac one in the middle. I applied the lilac to the petals and crushed olive to the leaves. After stamping the image in the upper center I painted it with a water brush. I did each flower the same way using the mask as needed. Some of the leaves I drew in along with all the curly qs with a crushed olive distress marker. My sentiment is stamped in black soot and is from Essentials by Ellen Mondo Magnolia.  Thank you for stopping in, it's my pleasure to share.

2 comments: