Home

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Stampin Friends Lots Of Love Blog Hop


Welcome to Stampin Friends Lots Of Love Blog Hop it's our first hop for 2016!
I hope everyone the enjoyed the holidays with family and friends.
We are so happy to be back sharing our creations with you.

We have a line up of super talented designers and I'm sure you will be wowed!
If you just arrived from Carolina's Blog thank you for continuing with the hop!
If you missed her blog click the Previous button to check out her amazing creations.
We are excited to have three Awesome Guest Hoppers this month that you should definitely check out!

I started this card with a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock cut 4 1/4" x 11" folded in half. I stamped my image from Stamping Bella Amanda Is Amazing in MFT black ink and colored it with Copics. My sentiment is from CAS-ual Fridays Only You and stamped in the same ink




 I used SSS Mini Hearts die and cut hearts from MFT Tickled Pink and Cotton Candy and adhered them to my card..
I think I have a hang up on water color paper.Lately it seems to be my go to paper.
This card obviously was started with it. I stamped my Flamingos from Newtons Nook Flirty Flamingos using Versa Fine Black Onyx ink. Then I masked them off and painted the large a small hearts with Tim Holtz Festive Berries. Love was stamped using Versa Fine Black Onyx. I used MFT Blueprints 13, 24 and 25 to cut each layer with a stitched border. The watercolor piece was popped up on fun foam and I finished putting my layers together.


.
 For my project  I used Memory Box Plush Heart and Plush Baby Heart dies and cut several valentine felt colors. I also used SSS Mini Hearts and cut some from the same colors. I stitched them together with batting in between, I stitch some accent hearts on and glued others. I stitched loops on the top and strung them on red jute twine which I tied in a knot around each loop to hold them in place.


Ready to win 15 prizes?!! Just enter the giveaway by commenting #SFJanhop! If you comment and include #SFJanhop on each blog it will give you 15 chances to win 15 crafty gifts. Details below!


I'm so glad you stopped by and hope you enjoyed my creations. I'd love to hear from you in the comments section and feel free to follow me and checkout my other post. Up next is Mslissa just click the Next button to continue on the hop and see what awesome creations she has in store for you! This is not goodbye but see ya later!



  1. Elizabeth Jeanne 
  2. Steph Jandrow 
  3. Leanne Johnson 
  4. Mandy Reedyk 
  5. Carolina Evans 
  6.  Deana Benson- YOU ARE HERE!
  7. Melissa Thomas
  8. Kirsteen Gil
  9. Kathie Rotti 
  10. Lynn Streifert 
  11. Siara Acdal 
  12. Andrea Tracy-Tucker 
  13. Sarah Devendorf 
  14. Andrea Pancrazio
  15. Kim Smith 
Just click on the pictures below to find the products used .

55 comments:

  1. Stunning projects Deana! The banner is definately my favourite. I'm so excited to be on this hop with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. #SFJanHop - I just love the little girl on the bench. Very simple looking card but elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. #SFJanHop Your cards and project are adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. #SFJanHop oh my your projects are too cute. if you look at the little girl her ponytails are sticking out almost like an arrow. c my dh and I have a thing for flamingos, I may have to make mine into a vd card similar to yours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. #SFJANHOP OH my granddaughter is going to want to make that banner for her birthday party for sure. Love your ideas and help with them. Diane Seidler

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all your projects! Great job! #SFJanHop

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful projects - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the cards and the felt banner! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your projects are very nice! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your cards, and LOVE the banner. #SFJanHop

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Deana, I just adore your projects- especially the felt hearts banner. So sweet! I'm so glad to be in the hop with you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. #SFJanHop such an adorable card and love your sweet heart banner!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super sweet cards, and I love your felt heart banner! Looks like a ton of work. Thanks for joining us for the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your cards! Great job! Love the flamingos

    ReplyDelete
  15. Deana - Your projects show the love and passion you have for this craft. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. #SFJanHop - How cute is that little girl?!!! Love your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very nice projects...thanks so much for sharing. Love the little girl...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very nice! Love looking at everyone's creations. SFJanhop

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your banner - I may CASE it for our mantle TFS Kx

    ReplyDelete
  20. love the love bug card. thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love your card & I so am in love with the banner! That is a project that our granddaughter Hayden(5) & I can do together for Valentine's Day & she can hang in her room! Thank you! :) Hope it is ok to 'case' it! #SFJanHop

    ReplyDelete
  22. That girl with the pig tails is so darling. I may have to get that stamp. She reminds me of my granddaughter. Your banner is cute. I think my grand kids would like to help make one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  23. #SFJANHOP -beautiful projects and WOW banner!

    ReplyDelete
  24. perfect card for a daughter or grand daughter <3..and your banner is awesome #sfjanhop

    ReplyDelete
  25. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  26. #SFJanHop Hi Deana! I love your piggytail girl valentine card! So sweeeeeeet! Love all your creations! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I just love your banner!!! So stinking cute!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Just love the plush hearts and that banner. Must case for my classroom! TFS #SFJanHop

    ReplyDelete
  29. LOVE your card and heart banner Deana!! Gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. I appreciated your work very thanks design firms st louis

    ReplyDelete
  31. So we as of now have His adoration inside. This is one of the evidences that we have truly experience the new birth from Heaven. najlepszy portal randkowy

    ReplyDelete
  32. It is truly a well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so engaged in this material that I couldn’t wait to read. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thanks.
    Find Friends Online Near Me

    ReplyDelete