Home

Thursday, July 2, 2015

MFT Sketch Challenge 235

Looking at this sketch the first thing that came to mind was a donut. So I pulled out my MFT Donuts and Sprinkles. First I created a donut with my SU 2 1/2" circle punch and 1 1/4" circle punch. Using my distress markers I designed it. I used my cross stitch circle stax and cut a piece of brown card stock to go behind the donut. The label and fish tail tag were cut using blueprints 13. I stamped my sentiment in mft chocolate fudge ink. Fun foam was used to pop up the donut, fishtail tag and label.

6 comments:

  1. I love you're interpretation of the sketch being a donut! Good idea! Love the colors. TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  2. Wonderful card! I love the donut and the papers you chose! Thanks so much for joining us at MFT!

    ReplyDelete