Home

Sunday, June 28, 2015

MFT Sketch Challenge 234 and Color Challenge 24

What beautiful colors for this challenge blue rasberry, lemon chiffon, persimmon, and sweet tooth. Using a die from blueprints 15 I cut the stripes from persimmon and lemon chiffon. The frame is from the stitched rectangle stax and is cut out of blue rasberry and the background is sweet tooth cut using blueprints 24 Looking at the sketch I thought MFTs lollipop additions birthday would be perfect so I stamped the first layer in blue rasberry then stamped the sentiments in versafine black .  I then punxhed then outvusing my SU 1 3/8 punch and popped them up on pop dots. Instead of a sentiment stamped on strip in the middle I choose to use Lawn Fawns birthday border die.  Thanks for droppin in. Come back soon


2 comments:

  1. Hah... I commented on the wrong post. But, hey that's because your cards totally caught my eyes. Thank you for playing along with us at MFT Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol..It's ok Vera It happens. Thanks so much your comments make me feel good about my cards. I need to take a better pic of this one though. It came out a little dark. ☺

      Delete