Home

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

MFT Sketch Challenge 236

 Looking at the sketch I saw the perfect opportunity to make a shaker card and use my circle sayings from SSS. The elephant is from Wplus9 Unforgettable. The polka dot cardstock was cut using MFT Blueprints 14 and the fishtail banner was cut using blueprints 16 then cut in half and placed on either side of the circle and cut with the circle to match. The frame for the shaker window was cut using the peek a boo Circle window die and a circle from Spellbinders. I use the same setup and cut two pieces of fun foam to create the frame for my shaker window. I use the circle from Spellbinders to cut a piece of acetate and then stamped it and white stays on with Simon Says Stamp circle sayings. my background piece was a piece of hot pink burlap cardstock. the sentiment is from wish big by Ellen Hutson. Thanks so much for stopping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment