Home

Sunday, July 26, 2015

MFT Sketch Challenge 238

I wanted to incorporate the sketch and color challenge together. The colors are awsome. I decided to use Wplus9 Unforgettable as my stamp set. I stamped the elephants and the balloons in the MFT color challenge colors steel grey, limeligjt, jellybean green, ripe raspberry. Then I water colored them and fussy cut them out.  I used the MFT stitched rectangle frame to cut the border around my sentiment piece. Took the leftover center part and stamped some stars in the various colors and samped a sentiment in steel grey. I decided to add some Martha Stewart glitter to my sentiment piece and the balloons. I cut my base from steel gray cardstock the background is limelight cardstock. I use my ripe raspberry ink pad to color the frame around my sentiments. The frame is mounted on fun foam and so are the elephants and balloons partially. I used some plastic line and colored it with the ink pad and then made it curl up on the ends with my heat tool for the string for my balloons


5 comments:

  1. What a fun & adorable card, Deana! Those elephants are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so adorable! lovely card! thanks so much for playing along with MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete