Home

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Stamppin Friends Black, White & Whatever You Like


Welcome to Stampin Friends Black, White And Whatever You Like Blog Hop!
I hope everyone enjoyed their Valentines Day! 

We have a line up of super talented designers and I'm sure you will be wowed!
If you just arrived from Kim's Blog thank you for continuing with the hop!
If you missed her blog click the Previous button to check out her amazing creations.



We are excited to have three Awesome Guest Hoppers this month that you should definitely check out!
Cindy Slack Waldroff
 Barbara Welch
 Angela Carter


Ready to win 15 prizes?!! Just enter the giveaway by commenting #SFJanhop! If you comment and include #SFFebHop on each blog it will give you 15 chances to win 15 crafty gifts. Details below!




For my card I decided I wanted to use my Catherine Pooler Stamp Of Approval Young At Heart Collection. I cut my card base using MFT Blueprint 25 and then I cut a piece of Neenah Solar White 110lb card stock using Blueprint 24. The pierced circle was also an Mft die which I left in place with low tack tape to make it easier to stamp the various circle stamps from the SOA Collection. The stamps to the bottom right and the sentiment are also from SOA. I popped the center part of the circle up with pop dots. I forgot to mention that pert was cut using the MFT stitched inside and out circle Stax. I assembled my card using a new glue PPA Matte  which doesn't show if it seeps out .


My project was pretty easy to do. I purchased some chalkboard banners and stamped them using and MFT script background stamp and white pigment ink( you need to let this dry thoroughly). While it was drying I set my Silhouette Cameo up and cut my letters. Then I applied them to the banner pieces. All that was left was to run my ribbon through and add washy tape.

I'm so glad you stopped by and hope you enjoyed my creations. I'd love to hear from you in the comments section and feel free to follow me and checkout my other post. Up next is Lynn just click the Next button to continue on the hop and see what awesome creations she has in store for you! This is not goodbye but see ya later!



  1. Lynn Streifert 
  2. Carolina Evans 
  3. Elizabeth Jeanne 
  4. Kirsteen Gill 
  5. Leanne Johnson 
  6. Steph Jandrow 
  7. Barbara Welch 
  8. Kathie Rotti 
  9. Melissa Thomas
  10. Sarah Devendorf 
  11. Andrea Tucker 
  12. Angela Carter 
  13. Cindy Waldroff  
  14. Kim Smith 
  15. Deana Benson - You Are Here!!!



82 comments:

  1. Great designs! Enjoy hop day! That banner rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Deana, sorry about the broken link... Love your projects- very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fine. I just can't fix it till I get home from work and didn't want people to miss your blog. I'm hoping that everyone is as diligent about going to each stop and that they will find your link on the previous person post cuz I'd hate for them to miss anything that you created. I'll be checking everybody stuff as soon as I get home I can't wait to see what they created.

      Delete
  3. I love your designs! and the banner is fantastic! Thank you for sharing your ideas! #SFFebHop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your projects,very different Thank you. Pauline #SFFebHop

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the geometric design with the concentric circles. How perfect! #SFFebHop

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the geometric design with the concentric circles. How perfect! #SFFebHop

    ReplyDelete
  7. #SSFebHop I love this s card. I have this SOA set and it is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great projects. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. your projects are great and you're so creative!
    #SSFebHop

    ReplyDelete
  10. #SFFebHop I love the color combo. So clean and fresh

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a unique design! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  12. #SFFebHop wooo hooo really beautiful creations you made. i sooo loved this. its my first time commenting all they way through a blog hop. thank you ladies you are all very talented

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We are so happy you stuck with us through the whole hop.

      Delete
  13. Wow your card just pops off the page. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. #SFFebHop - very nice! Love the design. Very inspiring. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loved your cards and project! Thanks for sharing! #SFFebHop

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loved your cards and project! Thanks for sharing! #SFFebHop

    ReplyDelete
  17. #SFFebHop Thank you for sharing these beautiful projects.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the accent color you chose. Both your card and banner project are very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  19. #SFFebHop
    Nice choice of accent color!
    This card is an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  20. #SFFebHop - Thanks for sharing .. great work!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the wall art! Beautiful projects!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the wall art! Beautiful projects!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great color combo! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love your projects - great card! #SFFebHop

    ReplyDelete
  25. wow!!! I love the banner and the card is simply adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great inspiration Ideas :) beautiful work

    #SFFebHop

    ReplyDelete
  27. I adore these projects! So talented. #SFFebHop

    ReplyDelete
  28. Deana Cute card but your banner WOW! Happy hopping day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I wanted to make a project I'd use.

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much! I wanted to make a project I'd use.

      Delete
  29. #SFFhop! beautiful colors and love the banner!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thank you for hopping with me! Love the card and the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  31. #SFFebhop...thank you for sharing, love the card and banner.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love, love the aqua color with the black and white! Fantastic card! #SFFebHop

    ReplyDelete
  33. Sf Feb hop
    Love the banner and card!

    ReplyDelete
  34. LIke your banner. And i love the color combo. #SFFEBHOP

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love your card! The colors, design. Its just awesome..hope you don't mind if I case it?

    ReplyDelete