Home

Saturday, December 19, 2015

Laura's Loft December Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge LLC1

Welcome to our first challenge!
 We hope you have as much fun as we have had creating with the Tic-Tac-Toe board.
I can't wait to see all your creations. 


Laura's Loft is giving away  a $25 gift card to the winner of the challenge!





The runners up will receive a $10 gift card!


To enter to win these prizes go to Laura's Loft and enter your creations in the Inlinkz.
All entries need to be linked through  Inlinkz by 11:59 pm Jan.2 2016 .


Here are some of my creations I made using the Tic-Tac Toe Challenge Board.
I started this card by stamping Newton's Nook Fox Hollow images in Memento tuxedo Black Ink on Neenah Solar White 110lb card stock. I colored my images with Copics and die cut them out. I used a piece of Bo Bunny altitude paper for my background and stamped snow flakes in Versa Mark ink then embossed them with WOW sparkling snow EP. I did the same for my sentiment but used WOW Ultra Bright White SF. The snow on the trees was done using a white Signo Gel Pen. The moon was punched from a piece of SU Vellum. I made a stencil to protect the rest of my card and used Texture paste and Silver Ferra to make my snow. I took my finish piece and mounted it on a piece of MFT Gravel Gray which I die cut with MFT Blueprint 13 and I did the same for the Mft Pure Plum piece using MFT Blueprint 25. Both the Gravel Gray piece and the card front are mounted on fun foam. The last thing I did was place my adorable foxes.
I wanted to use Embossing powder to create a resist effect. I started by stamping the images fro CAS-ual Fridays Snowflake Splendor in Versa Mark on watercolor paper then applied WOW clear embossing powder and heat set it. I then used Tim Holtz Distress ink to water color in Lucky Clover, Tumbled Glass, and Shaded Lilac. I spritzed it with Tim Holtz Brushed Pewter Distress Spray. I colored some water color paper in the same colors and cut snowflakes out using MFT's Let it Snowflake die-namic. To finish I mounted it on a piece of MFT Brushed Silver card stock.
I started this card like the one above, Stamping the images from Impression Obsession Vintage Ornaments in Versa Mark then heat embossing with WOW clear gloss embossing powder
.I wet the ornaments with water and water colored them with Dr PH Martins Hydrus watercolors. I spritzed my background with Tim Holtz Brush Pewter Distress spray. My sentiment is cut out of black card stock using MFT's Christmas Greetings Die-namic. I added a strip of MFT Brushed Silver card stock and mounted it on MFT Cornflower Blue card stock.





I got on a roll having so much fun with this challenge but this is the last one. I started with a piece of watercolor paper and TCW's Aspen Tree stencil and dabbed my Versa Mark over it, then heat embossed WOW clear embossing powder. I colored the trees with DR PH Martin Hydrus watercolors. I stamped the images from Avery Elle North Pole in MFT Black on Neenah Solar White 80lb card stock and colored with Copics. The Cardinal is from MFT Seasons Tweetings.
I added Ranger Texture Paste to the bottom of my trees for snow. Then I adhered my images and sequins from the Design Creative Bling O'Tannenbaum mix.I finish it off by adding red and white chevron washi tape to the edge of a white card base and mounted my finished front.


I hope you enjoyed this challenge as much as I did and I'm looking forward to seeing your creations! Its always exciting to see what other people do!
This is the last collaboration for our design team for the year 2015.
We'd like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and hope to see you back here for some more crafty goodness and giveaways in 2016!

5 comments: