Home

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

MFT Sketch Challenge 241

For this sketch challenge I first chose to use MFTs' Upsy Daisey Die-namic. From there I chose my colors ( lemon chiffon, limeade, coral crush, and persimmon) and cut my flowers using the various colors. I used the dye inks in these colors and MFTs' stamp set Desert Bouquet to create my background on a piece of white card stock. Blueprints 13 and a spellbinders circle was used to cut the finished piece. i then cut a piece of limeade using MFTs' Stitched Circle Frame Stax to frame my shaker circle. My shaker was made using We R Memory Keepers Fuse Tool which I ran around the circle frame die for a pattern. After adhering my flowers in place I stamped my sentiment, which came from MFTs' Encouraging words, in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. The background piece is popped up with fun foam. Apiece of Lemon Chiffon was used to back the shaker window and my base was Persimmon. oh and one last detail I added dots of sakura silver shimmer jelli roll pen to the center of the flowers. Thank you so much for dropping by hope you enjoyed the card as much as I did making it.

No comments:

Post a Comment