Home

Sunday, August 2, 2015

MFT Sketch Challenge 239

I knew when I saw the sketch for this challenge I wanted to do a shaker card. I first chose my back ground paper which was this plaid piece from DCWV  premium stack the dots, stripes, and plaids. I just love their stacks. I also used Bazzill sour apple and evening sky cardstock.
Next I chose the MFT Tweet On You stamp set. I stamped the images in Memento Tuxedo Black and then cut them out with my silhouette.
I used Copics to color them.
MFT cross stitched circle was used the cut all the circles except the frame and that was cut using MFT stitched circle frame. I recently purchased the fuse tool and thought this would be an excellent time to try it out. I took the next to largest circle from the cross stitched circles and used it as a guide for my pocket. Then I added my sequins. Popping up the background with fun foam then all that was left was assembly. 

2 comments:

  1. great colors and such a fun take on the sketch! super card, Deana! thanks so much for joining playing along with MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete