Home

Monday, June 22, 2015

MFT Color Challenge 23

The colors for this challenge are wild wisteria, Lemon drop, razzle berry, and limelight. I started by die cutting limelight cardstock with MFT Tall Grass and the flowers from razzle berry, Lemon drop and wild wisteria. Thinking the girl with the dog from Birdie Browns You Have My Heart would look cute in the flowers, I colored her with copics and water colored her clothes with lemon drop and wild wisteria. Then I mounted them on a piece of Neenah White die cut using Blueprints 24. My sentiment is from MFT Totally Happy and stamped in razzle berry. I was trying to get more practice a using white space with this card. It was hard not putting sequins on it. Thanks for stopping in.

4 comments:

  1. Precious, Deana. Love the scene and coloring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tracie! It's hard not putting sequins on it though. Lol

      Delete
  2. What a sweet card, Deanna! Thank you for playing along with us at MFT Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Vera! Love yalls challenges.

      Delete