Home

Sunday, June 7, 2015

MFT Sketch Challenge 231

Okay what to do? It's time for my favorite thing sketch challenge 231 and I also wanted to use my June Simon Says Stamp car kit.
I use the yellow card stock from the kit to make my card base which I dry embossed with Darice ' s dot background.  The green frame was cut using MFTs stitched square frames for white cardstock and colored with copics. The washing tape was put on a piece of card stock and die cut using MFTs blueprints 23. Using MFTS Happy Duo and some black cardstock I cut happy out. Using the leftover white square from cutting my frame out I stamped the sun and the sentiment using Simon Says stamps happy and smile. I added some enamel dots to the dotted background paper and stamped birthday on the washi tape and assembled my card.


2 comments:

  1. love the happy colors, Deana! delightful card! thanks so much for playing along with My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alice! I wish I could color a well as you. Love your work.

      Delete