Home

Friday, April 24, 2015

My Entry For The MFT Sketch Challenge 225

This was so much fun. I started with the Simon Says Stamp April card kit as my inspiration. needed a background paper to bring some fun into my card and couldn't find anything that went with the colors, so I created my own. I used inkadinkado ' s Circle and dots set and stamped sss orange peel, mint, and doll pink on Neenah white cardstock. It needed some pizzazz and the gold embossing did the trick. After gold embossing the sentiment on vellum which is from Simon Says Stamps Big Birthday, I thought it would add a little something extra if I curved the It's  Your Birthday from the same set in the top left corner. I really like the results.

2 comments:

  1. Your gold is pizzazzy for sure! Thanks for joining us on the MFT Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jill. I enjoy the MFT challanges.

    ReplyDelete