Home

Sunday, April 19, 2015

MFT Sketch Challenge 224/ Happy Birdies

Ok what to do for the MFT Sketch Challenge. I chose the my favorite things lollipop addition birthday stamp set to make the circles. First I die cut four circles with the Distressed Hearts Frame Die-namics. I stamped them in Summer Splash, Sour Apple, and nightshift Blue which are all My Favorite Things die inks. The banner is from MFT Lollipop Addition Birthday stamped in Nightshift Blue. The birds or from MFT Tweet On You, I colored them with copics and grounded them with a piece of bakers twine I rubbed with sour apple ink to match.  Now what to do with the background (hmmm, yes I work backwards) I stamped it with the HB2U from Lollipop Additions Birthday in sour apple and nightshift blue and created my own background.

12 comments:

  1. A fabulous card Deanna, a lovely design and great colour combo. A great background and embossed panel with the cute long legged birds - a fabulous sentiment banner!!

    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cute! Love those little birds! Thank you so much for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Jingle! This was my first Simon Says Stamp Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Jingle! This was my first Simon Says Stamp Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great combination of color and sketch challenge! Love the stamped background and embossed mat! Thanks for joining us at MFT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable card! Those owls are so cute! Thank you for playing along with the MFT Color Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yall are too kind! Thank you! looking forward to more challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A stamped background is always so fun! Thanks for joining us on the MFT Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right I love making them. You can create them to suit what ever need you have.

      Delete