Home

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Cat Nap

When I looked at all the goodies I received from My Favorite Things I knew I had to create a brick wall with the Small Brick background stamp and put a cute little kitty on it from the I Knead You stamp set.  The first thing I did was to stamp white pigment ink on red cardstock for the brick wall. Then I stamped the cat in memento tuxedo black and colored it with copics. The sky was created by blending Tim Holtz Broken China distress ink on to white card stock then I cut the Cloud Cover Die-namic out of card stock and used it as a stencil and dabbed white pigment ink on it for clouds. I decided to add the bench, which I stamped with Stampin' ups Hardwood, and some flower pots from the Spring Garden Die-namic. To finish it I stamped my sentiment in memento tuxedo black.
Small Brickwall background
Cloud Cover-up
Spring Garden Die-namics
I Knead You stamp set

No comments:

Post a Comment