Home

Saturday, April 11, 2015

MFT Sketch Challenge 223 and Color challenge

I made this card for the MFT Sketch Challenge and decided to use the color challenge color selection. I started off by stamping the Simply Circles background stamp in Nightshift Blue on cream cardstock and cut it out with the blue prints 15 stitched rectangle. The summer splash was die cut with the Stitched Circle Frame Die-namics. The star was cut from the Pierced Star Stax Die-namics. The sentiment and hippo image are from Ellen Hutson Wish Big by Julie stamp set. I love the cards youthful masculine  flair.
color challenge 19
sketch challenge 223

6 comments:

  1. I just LOVE your card! I wanted to let you know that I’ve chosen your creation as one of my Favorite Picks and linked back to your blog! Thanks so much for sharing your talent. Kathy at stampsatplay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. It makes me feel so good to know you like what I love creating. The blog word is so new to me I don't know if I'll ever get it all figured out. I tried to check out your blog but not sure if I had the right one (still learning the blog world, my accident sidelined me so I'm behind) I only saw favorites for January 2015 and back.

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much. It makes me feel so good to know you like what I love creating. The blog word is so new to me I don't know if I'll ever get it all figured out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute and clever! wonderful take on the sketch, too! thanks for playing along with MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! �� It's always great knowing people like what you create. I just started participating. I never knew what I was missing. I find myself chopping at the bit for the next one. Are the color challenges weekly? Or how do they run?

      Delete
  4. Thank you! 😊 It's always great knowing people like what you create. I just started participating. I never knew what I was missing. I find myself chopping at the bit for the next one. Are the color challenges weekly? Or how do they run?

    ReplyDelete