Home

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Snowman With Altitude


I've wanted to create something with this snowman for quiet sometime. I just love BoBunny's Altitude collection!

I started with a piece of card stock from the ephemera pack. Then I trimmed down a piece from the 6x6 pad that had snowy words on it. i balled it up then smoothed it out and distressed the edges. To give it that worn antique look I ran the Tim Holtz distress ink ground espresso around the edges and dabbed a paper towel on the pad and lightly brushed it over the front then glued it in place. I applied Lite blue Modelier Creme and Platinum Ferro to the card stock.I distressed the edges of the lets build a snowman and hit it with early espresso.  My snowman was glued down along with the Lets build a snowman and let it snow tags. There were small snowflakes in the ephemera that I placed some clear buttons over. The last touches were using a wonky chevron stencil and applying BoBunny Silver Glitter Paste and some Glossy Accents then coloring the Glossy Accents after it dried with a black copic. The finished card front is mounted on Burgundy card stock.


No comments:

Post a Comment