Home

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

You Made My Day

The MFT color challenge colors are Blue Raspberry, Tinkle Pink, Daffodil,  and Razzle Berry.
I decided for this challenge I wanted to use MFT'S bicycle and ride the wave die namics. First I cut the bicycle out of white card stock and colored it using a Stampin' Up blender pen with blue raspberry and razzle berry die ink. I colored the tires and seat with black copic and the spokes with silver gell pen. Using the ride the waves die namic I cut one of each of the colors. As I layer this out I decided I needed a sun and what better than the MFT Sun Ray cover up cut out of Daffodil. I used the negative ofvthe die cut. My sentiment is stamped in SSS black and it is from MFT'S Wave Greetings. After assembling my card on a 110 lb white card base I added black gell pen stitches and Glossy Accent to the bike and sentiment. This was such a fun card. I hope you enjoyed it. Thanks for dropping in, come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment