Home

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Naughty Or Nice Peeping Elf

One of the ideas that popped in my head while trying to sleep on a restless night was this card. I knew I wanted to use MFT'S You Gnome Me and turn the gnome into an elf that is hanging upside down peeping in the window to see who is naughty or nice. The first thing I did was stamp the image in Memento Tuxedo Black on Neenah solar white 80lb cardstock.  Then the tuff part drawing a backside for the elf and his shoes. I used MFT'S window Die-namic and cut the center if my card base, the background paper and two sets out of MFT  blue raspberry cardstock. Next I drew a Christmas tree and I used MFT'S Celebrate You to make my presents and fussy cut them out. The last things I did before assembly was cut a piece if wild cherry cardstock using the stitched square frame by MFT, cut a piece of paper that had a village scene to go behind it, and create an embossed banner for the front .

12 comments: