Home

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Deck The Halls Christmas Mouse

I just love the MFT Harvest Mouse set. I wanted to make the mouse with the basket of cherries into a mouse with a box of ornaments with a few falling out. I got out my I Knead You set and masked off the kitty in the box. I stamped the box in Memento Tuxedo Black and then I masked off the mouse and stamped it below the box. Next I added ornaments and stamped some loose ones using the Ornament Banner set stamping them in Blue Raspberry, Wild Cherry, and Jellybean Green dye inks. I used these same colors plus Kraft to stamp Deck The Halls on the card base alternating  colors repeatedly and created a background. These colors were also used to color my images and add detail using a blender pen. Using the MFT stitched rectangle frame I cut the large from wild cherry, the medium from blue raspberry, and the small from jellybean green which I backed with white. My sentiment is embossed in Ranger White embossing powder.

9 comments: