Home

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Entry for MFT Sketch Challenge 228.

My mom came by and I was showing her some of my treasures. She asked me what I used ducting tape for. After cutting the water pail and gardening tools out from the fucting tape with MFT Spring Garden Die-namic set I didn't want to waste them being they were so shiney and cute. My gnomes from the MFT You Gnome Me and are colored with Copics and fussy cut. I cut the green cardstock using blueprint 20 by my favorite things and basic border and edges also by MFT. I wanted my sentiment to curve around the red circle that I cut out of MFT cross stitch circle stax so I pulled out my M.I.S.T.I and my grided alignment hexagon and embossed with Ranger fine detail white to get the results I wanted. the green cardstock, red, and the floral prints are all popped up with fun foam.

2 comments:

  1. this is truly so cute, Deana! such an adorable card! thanks so much for playing along with My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete