Home

Saturday, April 16, 2016

Laura's Loft Challenge LLC3


Welcome to our challenge. 
 This month we are doing a color challenge.

For this months challenge we are happy to have the support of Art Impressions. They were generous enough to give us a $20 store credit for one lucky person to win.
Another participant will will this awesome $25 gift card to Laura's Loft.

To enter to win these prizes go to Laura's Loft Blog and enter your creations in the Inlinkz.
All entries need to be linked through  Inlinkz by 11:55 pm April 30, 2016 .
Winners will be anounced May 2, 2016

Psst! Laura's Loft is having 30% off till May 4.

Here is my creations I made using Color Challenge Color Chart.



I really enjoyed working with this color challenge. I would have never put these colors together otherwise. I love how this turned out. I started with a piece of watercolor paper and stamped my images from Altenews Wild Hibiscus and sentiment from Painted Inspirations using Brutus Monroe's Raven detail ink. I watercolored my card using Tim Holtz Distress inks Wilted Violet, Black Soot abdominal Blueprints. To pop my sentiment a little I heat embossed it with clear embossing powder. To finish my card I mounted it on a piece of silver CS and then on black CS.



Be sure to check out the other girls blogs, they have some beautiful cards and projects to share. You will find their links at the bottom.

Click on any of the items below to find great deals on these New Products at www.shop.lauralscott.com

  1. Deana- http://www.designcreativelybling.com/2016/04/laura-loft-challenge-llc3.html
  2. Jasmine- http://journeywithjasmine.blogspot.com/2016/04/april-2016-challenge-with-lauras-loft.html
  3. Emma- http://heartofcraft.blogspot.com/2016/04/april-challenge-with-lauras-loft.html Altenew Stamps


3 comments:

  1. WOW, Deanna! This is an incredible card, absolutely stunning. Your colour arrangement is superb and with a perfect sentiment. Looking forward to participating. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow there's so much coloring in this must've taken forever! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete